1. The trial session is valid for new customers only.
2. With this session, the holder is entitled to trial one Great Outdoors activity for free during 22nd April – 31st August 2017.
3. The pass can only be redeemed against INTENCITY bootcamps, buggy bootcamps, run clubs or walking clubs.
4. The customer must present ID at the point of redemption. Acceptable forms of ID are photo drivers licence, council tax statement or utility bill.
5. Only one free trial session pass per person - if you are bringing a friend, please ask them to register for a pass in their name.
6. You must book onto an activity in advance of coming to the centre.
7. You will be refused access to the centre if you have not booked onto a class in advance.
8. To attend a free trial session you must be over 16 years of age.
9. Pass is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or merchandise.
10. All classes and sessions are subject to availability.
11. Centre rules must be adhered to at all times. Centre management reserves the right to refuse entry.
12. Your code is checked against a live database and can only be used once.
13. The promoter is Fusion Lifestyle, Unit 4, Bickels Yard, 151/153 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3 HA.
14. Fusion reserves the right to extend or withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
15. This offer is only valid at Fusion Lifestyle centres participating in the Great Outdoors campaign and does not include access to any of the specialist sites, including Kempston Outdoors, Blue Peris, Hinksey Lido, Shepton Mallet Lido, Oxford Ice Rink, Mowsbury Golf Course (can be redeemed on classes only) and any other lidos.